Inclusive HR Leadership
Inclusive HR leaders foster more innovative and productive work environments. HR leaders play a key role in developing, changing, and reinforcing an organization's culture. They also assess and analyze the organization's current workforce diversity and set goals for overcoming challenges to inclusion. Perhaps most importantly, these HR professionals help other leaders develop inclusive competencies and strategies to improve performance and decision-making among teams.
This course explores inclusive leadership competencies for HR professionals, the application of these competencies within different business structures, the roles HR leaders play in developing inclusive organizational leaders, and the characteristics and benefits of inclusive leadership programs.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define inclusive leadership
- Identify inclusive leadership competencies for HR professionals
- Describe the different roles HR leaders take in supporting and promoting inclusion initiatives
- Explain the benefits of including HR in diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Compare and contrast how different business types impact HR's ability to create inclusive workplaces
- Identify strategies for increasing employee engagement with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Identify strategies for creating and improving inclusive leadership programs
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.4 CEUs / 4 HRCIs / 4 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...