All available course dates
A One-Day Course on Interpersonal Skills and Its Importance in Business
We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. Your participants will identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when youâ€™ve forgotten someoneâ€™s name.
The Interpersonal Skills workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations. They will also identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Certification / Credits
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power
- Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name
- Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions
Why choose GoldSRD?
5 specialized trainers
Taught 10,000 attendees each of the past three years
11th Year in Business; double figure growth every year for the past six years
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...