Self-Driving Cars and the Future of Real Estate: Challenges and Market Opportunities
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- An extensive overview of real estate’s future, including disruptions to commercial and residential properties, parking lots, curbsides, and warehouses.
- An in-depth understanding of how the real estate industry is being transformed by the growing investment in artificial intelligence (AI) and autonomous vehicles.
- A strategic plan that proposes the impact AI and self-driving cars will have on real estate and the built environment.
- Practical, industry-relevant skills that apply to the real world and experience using real city case studies and sector tools.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Discover how to leverage mobility innovations within real estate as you work through the weekly modules of this online short course.
The future of mobility and real estate: Connections and disruptions
Our changing cities: Micromobility, on-demand mobility, and the value of the curb
Self-driving cars and their impact on residential and office markets
Redefining retail and logistics: The impact of AI and autonomous delivery
The impact of self-driving cars on parking real estate
Artificial intelligence and new mobilities: Unlocking real estate value
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 8–10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...