Leading Global Virtual Teams
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Yale University.
- The skills and knowledge to navigate the complexities of working in virtual global teams.
- Expert insights into the nuances of virtual and global decision-making, power, influence, and negotiation.
- A strategic action plan to mitigate the potential obstacles and maximize the benefits of leading global and virtual teams.
- A global perspective and the opportunity to join a network of like-minded professionals.*
Designing teams and processes for virtual work
Decision-making in virtual contexts
Collaboration across borders
Power dynamics in global virtual teams
Creating connection and working sustainably
Working as a global virtual team
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6-8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...