Decision-Making: Judgements, Biases, and NudgesGetSmarter
Decision-Making: Judgements, Biases, and Nudges
All available course dates
London School of Economics Decision-Making: Judgements, Biases, and Nudges
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
Improve your personal and professional decision-making with a step-by-step guide to identify and address strategic flaws
On Completion of This Course, You’ll Walk Away With:
- Access to a unique LSE framework – the Decision Canvas™ – a step-by-step guide to approaching a decision, and a tool for consistently improving personal and professional decision-making.
- The confidence to recognise blind spots in the decision-making process, such as your own cognitive bias and automatic judgements, and the structure to make more informed, bias-proof decisions.
- Improved intuitive decision-making abilities, developed through highly interactive, collaborative, and experiential learning.
- The skills to leverage the diversity, experiences, and insight of others in order to review a decision challenge from a different perspective and consider a wider range of resolutions.
Learn to identify and avoid the biases and barriers that affect strategic decisions as you work through the weekly modules of this online certificate course.
Decision-making styles and approaches
Evaluating the quality of decisions
Judgements as decision drivers
Bias as an obstacle to successful decision-making
Designing decision architecture
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 7-10 hours per weekentirely online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team