Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Prep CourseFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Prep Course: Classroom Training Course
The Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Prep Course, offered by Florida Atlantic University, provides students with the skills and competencies to pass the PMI-PBA exam. This course will focus on providing students with the knowledge and best practices in business analysis and project management.
Further, students will learn the techniques and gain the tools used by professionals in the industry. The PMI-PBA certification proves the business analysis knowledge and expertise of an individual and their ability to improve the overall success of projects.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Practitioners who have been performing business analysis for at least three years
- Certification prospects who are planning to take the PMI-PBA® exam in the next 3-6 months
- Students who desire to learn more about the PMI-PBA® certification exam and process
- Any Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) considering obtaining a BA certification from PMI
This course will focus on the 5 domains specified by PMI and their corresponding tasks:
- Needs Assessment
- Traceability and Monitoring
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the business analysis tasks discussed in Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide
- State the importance of the five business analysis domains covered by the PMI-PBA®
- Assess readiness for taking the PMI-PBA®
- Prepare effectively for the exam
- Identify other sources to assist in preparing for the PMI-PBA®
- Complete the application process
The cost of this course is $1,995.
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Find out more about this Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Prep Course course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team