CCBA® Certification Training On-site
A CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™) is the level two professional certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) for business analysis practitioners who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills by earning formal recognition. The CCBA certification acknowledges business analysts with roughly 2-3 years of experience who demonstrate the ability to take on greater responsibility. Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to be admitted to the exam, and upon passing the exam, receive the CCBA certification credential.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to become certified in Business Analysis or wants to learn more about the methodology.
- Professional Branding Process
- CCBA Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction and Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Final Review
How You Will Benefit
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CCBA certification exam
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CCBA recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development
- Dedication. We have 7 CCBA recipients on staff, ready to help you pass the exam
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people pass the CCBA and CBAP® exam, and thousands pass the PMP exam. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
- Complete. Earn 35 PDs, enough to apply for the CCBA exam
What You Will Learn
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide, version 3.0
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, inputs and outputs, and their relationships
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Average rating 5
I passed the CCBA on my first attempt on Saturday! Watermark played a huge role in helping me prepare and digest all of the content. You’re an awesome organization. Keep up the ...
The combination of the study guide, prep course, study tables, and practice exams helped me to understand the BABOK and gave me confidence going into the exam.
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...