CBAP® Certification Training On-Demand
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the CBAP® Certification Training (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have to pass on the first try. The course was designed, created, and is taught by certified CBAP professionals to help you focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
The course is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes over 1,200 sample CBAP exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you'll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
All who wish to pass the CBAP 3.0 certification exam and achieve their Certified Business Analysis PractitionerTM (CBAP). Provides 35 PDs, more than enough to apply for the CBAP. This course also prepares students for the Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA) exam and satisfies the required PDs to apply for the CCBA.
- Professional Branding Process
- CBAP Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction and Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Final Review
Course delivery details
Our virtual instructor-led courses are delivered via webinar hosted by one of our certified instructors.
We currently offer two flexible options:
4 consecutive days or a split week of 8 half-day sessions.
In addition to the interactive virtual training course, you will also receive:
- Self-Paced VOD (6-Months Access)
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- Online Practice Exams (90-Day Subscription)
Virtual courses are currently available in the Central time zone, to accommodate students from across the country.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide, version 3.0
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, inputs and outputs, and their relationships
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Average rating 5
I took the 4-day CBAP bootcamp course with Sean Coyle, he was fantastic! He is extremely knowledgeable and kind in explaining things a few times (when asked). He kept the cours...
I enjoyed my class with Michael Martin. He made the class sessions interesting and offered key advice about how to approach the exam. The CBAP is a very difficult test, and it's...
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...