PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Training Classroom CourseProject Management Academy
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Training Classroom Course
Project Management Academy's® 8-hour PMI-RMP exam prep training course prepares you to pass the exam on your first attempt when paired with your prior PMP® Certification Training (PMP)® training. We designed the course to provide detailed insights into the seven project risk management domains, then linking those domains back to core PMP® principles. Students completing the PMI-RMP certification training will have the knowledge and skills needed to plan, manage and control project risks.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
While this risk management training is designed to prepare professionals to take and pass the PMI-RMP certification exam, it can be taken by anyone who desires further knowledge in the management of uncertainty (risk) within projects.
- Course Introduction
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Perform Specialized Risk Analysis
- Mock Exam
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn the concepts of the Risk Management Domains including:
- The knowledge needed to pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam
- How to recognize and assess project risks, install solutions and capitalize on opportunities
- Understand how various environmental and organizational influences affect project management and risk management
- Effectively use all processes and focus in-depth on the 7 risk management processes
- Use all tools and techniques to better manage projects and related risks
- Employ appropriate methods to handle project changes and understand how certain changes may affect other aspects of the project (i.e. risks)
- Master each of the Risk Processes, their purpose and objectives, critical success factors, use of tools and techniques, and documentation of process results
Why choose PMA?
Courses Guaranteed to Run
Thousands of 5-Star Reviews
100% Pass Guarantee
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public