Presenting to Senior Leaders
Your audience, particularly a Senior Leadership audience, needs high-quality information on which to base business and project decisions. Or, your colleagues need to solve problems and chart new directions. To support these stakeholders you need the ability to influence, motivate or persuade which depends just as much on how you structure your message and show up as the content itself.
The ability to prepare, design and deliver highly engaging presentations is a core competency for most business professionals in today’s business world. This workshop therefore will focus on the tools, skills and a process that you can use to support your internal and external partners.
While we review best practices around creating the right presence using voice, body language, energy levels etc., we recommend ourPresenting With Easeworkshop for those looking to build confidence through more practice presenting followed by feedback opportunities.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- North America
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to present to Senior Leaders to enable informed decision making, such as Project Managers, HR Professionals, Data Analytics Professionals, Risk/Internal Audit, etc.
Use this code to receive 10% off our public enrollment courses or your first in-house delivery (new clients only). The code is FINDCOURSES10.
Certification / Credits
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have tools to define your audience’s need and what ‘presenting’ role you should play
- Know how to anticipate and respond to your audience’s most difficult questions
- Be able to design content that will directly satisfy audience need
- Have clarity as to best practices for PowerPoint slide design
- Acquire powerful techniques for making key points
- Understand how to mitigate common presentation risks
- Know how to shift roles from presenter to facilitator to match audience’s empowerment level
- Get armed with tools to adapt your presentation to your audience & environment
- Develop, practice and receive feedback on mini-presentations
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
Average rating 5
This course exceeded my expectations, content was incredibly helpful and I have already started to recommend this course to my coworkers!
Really enjoyed the learning and supervised practice approach to the training
Definitely going to be helpful moving forward not just for presentations but in meetings as well
Contact this provider
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...