Virtual Presentation Certificate Program
Presentations can be tough—but even if you’re fairly comfortable presenting in person, doing so virtually can present jarring challenges. You may find yourself dealing with camera shyness, the anxiety of speaking to an online group, wondering about the right vocal dynamics, longing for visual cues and immediate feedback, technical glitches, and much more.
This is the course that will help you take command. Learn how to present with impact and confidence through focused, expert-led practice. Discover how to effectively adapt your voice and body language, learn preferred ways to present slides, be able to moderate question-and-answer periods, and get strategies to engage your audience. You will practice presenting using Zoom technology and receive immediate feedback from your expert course leader and fellow participants. Come away from this 2-day program feeling confident and ready to present virtually—and with style and professionalism.
How You Will Benefit
- Speak, think, and message with greater precision
- Shape and organize your presentation effectively for an online environment
- Select the best virtual channel for your message and objectives
- Engage and hold the attention of your virtual audience
- Make optimal use of your voice and body language
- Overcome camera/microphone anxiety and related stress
- Manage virtual question-and-answer periods with confidence and savvy
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Anyone who is participating in virtual interactions and needs to express and present ideas with confidence, skill, and savvy in the virtual space.
- Speak, Think, And Message with Greater Precision by Focusing on Key Ideas and Clear Purpose.
- Shape and Organize Your Presentation to An Online Environment in Order to Inform and Influence Listeners and Get the Results You Desire
- Select the Appropriate Virtual Channel for The Most Effective Delivery of Your Message.
- Engage and Maintain the Attention of a Virtual Audience by Authentically Making the Most of Your Voice, Body Language, Online Production Environment, Online Platform, And Rhetorical Devices.
- Identify and Address the Factors Contributing to Camera/Microphone Anxiety and Negative Stress.
- Manage Virtual Question and Answer Periods in Either Audio or Chat Environment with Confidence and Savvy.
Rethinking Virtual 5 P’s Presentations
- Identify the Characteristics of Successful and Unsuccessful Virtual Presentation.
- Describe the Differences Between Face-To-Face and Online Presentations.
- Demonstrate Competencies to Perform Audience Analysis.
- Consider Technology Choices and Select Appropriate Online Strategy to Meet Achieve the Presentations Central Idea Statement
- Apply Organizational Patterns Used in Face-To-Face and Virtual Presentations.
- Apply Structure to Develop Balanced Presentations.
- Identify Use of The Appropriate Virtual Platform to Engage the Audience.
- Apply Dynamic Delivery Skills to Your Online Presentation.
- Adapt Language to The Audience and Occasion.
- Apply Methods to Reduce Presentation Anxiety.
Present and Process
- Project the Appropriate Image to Meet Expectations.
- Respond in a Focused and Controlled Fashion During Q&A.
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2495
- AMA Members: $2245
Certification / Credits
Average rating 4.9
Jennifer Webb is the best host I have had from AMA yet.
Having a very skilled & enthusiastic instructor makes this so much more fun & valuable.
Very good interactive and engaging workshop. Learned a lot. Great peers as well
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...