Ace Your Virtual Presentations: A Hands-On Workshop
Presentations can be tough—but even if you’re fairly comfortable presenting in person, doing so virtually can present jarring challenges. You may find yourself dealing with camera shyness, the anxiety of speaking to an online group, wondering about the right vocal dynamics, longing for visual cues and immediate feedback, technical glitches, and much more.
This is the course that will help you take command. Learn how to present with impact and confidence through focused, expert-led practice. Discover how to effectively adapt your voice and body language, learn preferred ways to present slides, be able to moderate question-and-answer periods, and get strategies to engage your audience. You will practice presenting using Zoom technology and receive immediate feedback from your expert course leader and fellow participants. Come away from this 2-day program feeling confident and ready to present virtually—and with style and professionalism.
Upcoming start dates
22 February, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
20 May, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Anyone who is participating in virtual interactions and needs to express and present ideas with confidence, skill, and savvy in the virtual space.
- Assessing your vocal dynamics, choosing online presentation channels, and creating planning templates
- Effectively using slide decks, chat, microphones, cameras, and handouts
- Overcoming online speaking anxiety
- Presenting in the moment: Proven question-and-answer approaches
- Presentation #1: Practicing delivering an impactful and clear presentation
- Presentation #2: Delivering a 5-7-minute presentation and getting feedback
- Presentation #3: Revising and refining the 5-7-minute presentation with question-and-answer feedback
- Non Members: $2495.00
- AMA Members: $2245.00
- GSA price: $2079
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, CLP: 12
- Speak, think, and message with greater precision
- Shape and organize your presentation effectively for an online environment
- Select the best virtual channel for your message and objectives
- Engage and hold the attention of your virtual audience
- Make optimal use of your voice and body language
- Overcome camera/microphone anxiety and related stress
- Manage virtual question-and-answer periods with confidence and savvy
- Speak, Think, And Message with Greater Precision by Focusing on Key Ideas and Clear Purpose.
- Shape and Organize Your Presentation to An Online Environment in Order to Inform and Influence Listeners and Get the Results You Desire.
- Select the Appropriate Virtual Channel for The Most Effective Delivery of Your Message.
- Engage and Maintain the Attention of a Virtual Audience by Authentically Making the Most of Your Voice, Body Language, Online Production Environment, Online Platform, And Rhetorical Devices.
- Identify and Address the Factors Contributing to Camera/Microphone Anxiety and Negative Stress.
- Manage Virtual Question and Answer Periods in Either Audio or Chat Environment with Confidence and Savvy.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...