Introduction to ONAP: Complete Network Automation
Open source networking projects are transforming how service providers and enterprises develop, deploy, and scale their networks and next-generation services. The Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) project orchestrates and manages physical and virtual network services to bring agility, higher customer satisfaction and lower costs. This course provides:
- The basics of Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- An introduction to The Linux Foundation ONAP project
- The challenges ONAP solves
- Overview of the ONAP project’s architecture, subprojects and demos
Is your organization embarking on anetwork transformation journey? Do youunderstand why open source software will play a critical role in this journey? Are you unclear how to manage and orchestrate network services for your SDN/NFV use case? If yes, this course is for you.
This course is designed to provide a high-level understanding and business perspective of the ONAP project and a guide for navigating, participating, and benefiting from the ONAP community. The course is also meant for vendorswho wish to determine how to position or sell their products into the ONAP ecosystem.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Basic knowledge of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Basic knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
- NFV Basics and ONAP Introduction
- ONAP Scope and Key Concepts
- ONAP Architecture
- Official ONAP Projects
- ONAP Demos and Getting Involved
- Final Exam
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The Linux Foundation, a partner institute of EdX.
1-2 hours per week
- Verified Track -$169
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- The basics of NFV
- New architectural concepts introduced by ONAP
- ONAP architecture
- ONAP subprojects
- ONAP official demos
- How to get involved
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...