Project Management for LeadersChart Learning Solutions
Project Management for Leaders
All available course dates
Project Management for Leaders
The Project Management course provides you with the know-how to schedule and authorize projects, allocating resources and planning cost and time estimations. You will gain insight to develop a business case for a project and understand how to manage the project, including any changes to the scope. This course will assist you to better plan and execute a project with all the steps necessary from the start till the end, including how to close a project at the end and contents of the final project report. We have five Project Management courses available in this series that focus on an introduction to project management, project definition, project planning, project implementation and project closure. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes access to e-learning tutorials, knowledge checks, and practical exercises.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a leader such as Team-leader, Project-leader, Departmental Leader or is a Leader-to-be.
We have five Project Management courses available in this series that focus on:
- An introduction to project management
- Starting a project can be an intimidating prospect. Understand why it is important know the difference between a project and an assignment or program. We will help you to understand key definitions used in Project Management and the responsibilities and attributes of effective project managers. You will discover the four phases of project management that is vital to the success of any project.
- Project definition
- This course will ensure that you have the correct knowledge for the start of any project. We will help you understand the basic project management terminology and how to set the project up for success. Know the meaning of words in project management like life cycle, milestone, project charter, SOW and scope. Human capital will be an important component for the project success and this course will help you with guidelines to choose the core project team and set the rules and guidelines for the team.
- Project planning
- What elements do you require for a project plan and how do you create a work breakdown structure? Let us help you to take the trouble out project planning. This course will teach you three steps to take when scheduling work and why it is important to schedule correctly as this will add to the success of the project.
- Project implementation
- Do you know what is the project manager’s responsibilities during the implementation? We will help you to implement and understand what the vital components of a successful launch are. How do you run effective meetings? How do you control work in progress? Let us help you to understand these questions and unpack the four roles of a project manager in review meetings. You will experience conflict during the project and we will teach you how to resolve any conflict you will experience.
- Project closure
- There comes a time when good things (or bad) come to an end. You will understand why it is important to close a project and the contents of a final evaluation report. This last phase wraps up the details and allows you a sense of completion. The shutdown process can be complex and drawn out with lots of loose ends. We will help you to focus on the required steps required to close the project efficiently.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification: Leadership Development Skills
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...