Innovation and Creativity Management
This course focuses on ways to manage creativity effectively and introduces a flexible and iterative innovation management process model. You will learn how to navigate a new product concept through all different stages:
The Development stage of an Innovation Project
- What are the key perspectives of problem solving activities in the development stage of the innovation process?
- How to use experimentation as a core activity of problem solving?
- How to utilize open innovation and the TRIZ method
The Launch and Nurture Stage
- What needs to be considered for the diffusion and adoption of an innovative product or service?
- How do Diffusion and Adoption work in this stage of an innovation launch?
- How to employ consumer reactions towards new products?
Launch and Project Review
- How to finalize an innovation launch?
- What are the key points of a project review?
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Successful completion of "Customer-Centric Innovation" is highly recommended, successful completion of Managing Disruptive Change is beneficial.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through RWTH Aachen University, a partner institute of EdX.
6-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to manage different types of innovation projects and how to gain your own understanding of the factors making it successful
- The role of creativity for innovation and how individual and organizational creativity can be raised
- The success factors on the level of an innovation project
- The importance of soft skills and leadership capabilities for managing innovation successfully
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...