In an increasingly complex cyber world, there is a growing need for information security leaders who possess the breadth and depth of expertise necessary to establish holistic security programs that assure the protection of organizations’ information assets. That’s where the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) comes in.
The CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to build and maintain security programs to protecting organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices.
Backed by (ISC)2®, the globally recognized, not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Who should attend?
CISSP® credential holders often hold job functions including:
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
The cost of this course is $3095. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this CISSP course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team