Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Overview
About this course:
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Professional. Students will learn about security and risk management, asset security, security engineering, communication and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, securityoperations, and software development security.
Who should attend?
- Experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists and risk management professionals, who wish to advance their current computer security careers
- Roughly five years of direct full-time security work experience is recommended, but not required.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team