Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Overview
About this course:
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Professional. Students will learn about security and risk management, asset security, security engineering, communication and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, securityoperations, and software development security.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists and risk management professionals, who wish to advance their current computer security careers
- Roughly five years of direct full-time security work experience is recommended, but not required.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...