Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) Designation (Course Bundle)
Get proven strategies to protect and build the significant wealth of a more affluent clientele.
Certified International Wealth Manager is the highest designation for integrated wealth management planning in Canada and around the world.
Upcoming start dates
Available to start now
Who should attend?
The CIWM designation program is designed for individuals with experience in the financial services advisory professions such as:
- Investment advisors
- Financial advisors
- Private bankers
- Financial planners and life insurance specialists
- Working within a securities firm, bank, or a financial planning organization
- It is also ideal for legal professionals working in the wealth management sector
Upon successful completion of the coursework, candidates are eligible to apply for the Certified International Wealth Manager designation and be ready to:
- Incorporate international wealth management and tax requirements that reflect the needs of cross-border connections and investment of today's wealth owners
- Build and manage client relationships that result in a successful partnership
- Create and implement an optimal comprehensive life-long wealth management plan
- Establish and implement wealth accumulation and management strategies
- Collaborate with clients to preserve wealth and optimize the conversion of assets into income
- Develop and implement a wealth transfer plan that reflects client wishes
- Coordinate and monitor a team of experts to provide a fully integrated, well-rounded wealth management service
- Apply business marketing techniques to build a successful practice
Average rating 5
One of the best investments I've made was investing in my education.
Clients are looking for professionals who have the educational background needed to manage their portfolios. Attaining the CIM
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...