Global Trade FinanceProject Management Experts, LLC
Global Trade Finance
All available course dates
Global Trade Finance
This online and self-paced Global Trade Finance prepares learners to take NASBITE's Certified Global Business Professional™ exam. It includes an in-depth review of the Global Trade Finance knowledge area aligned with NASBITE's practice delineation, exam taking tips, module quizzes, and a 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Trade Finance area of knowledge. For a comprehensive NASBITE CGBP™ Exam Prep course, register for the full suite of International Trade courses, which includes Global Business Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Global Marketing, and Global Trade Finance.
The Global Trade Finance course provides an overview of essential skills for managing financial transactions in international trade. It covers practical applications of trade finance including: political and economic risks, foreign exchange tactics and risks, credit and payment risks, optimal terms of payment, arranging financing, and setting the business's overall financial plan.
- Assess political and economic risks and cultural issues of the target country to establish the financial costs and viability.
- After evaluating foreign currency exchange risk, select, implement, and manage risk mitigation techniques to protect the company against fluctuation of foreign exchange.
- Research and analyze credit history and payment capacity of the potential buyers/partners to assess the commercial risk of the buyer and maintain credit management and control procedures and documentation.
- Establish the most appropriate methods and terms of payment and required documentation to ensure timely payment for the sale of goods and/or services and to facilitate external financing.
- Select appropriate methods, terms, and currency of payment to agents, sales representatives, distributors, suppliers, and international joint ventures.
- Develop a financial plan to establish whether internal/external international trade financing is required.
- Identify options for short-term (up to 180 days) pre- and/or post-shipment finance for the seller to ensure lowest cost financing at acceptable levels of risk.
- Identify options for medium- and long-term finance for the overseas buyer (internal/external) to allow buyer extended terms while providing cash payment to seller without recourse.
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 1 CEUs
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...