To understand and explore the concept of emotional intelligence; to develop and enhance my ability to monitor my own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them, and to use this information to guide my thinking and action, particularly as we live through change.
Who should attend?
BEVA will offer the following content:
- Understanding change and its impact on relationships
- Fundamental competencies in partnership building and working with others
- A review of the key role emotional intelligence that plays in relationships
- Understanding personality differences and behaviors in self and others using MBTI
- The role of attitude
- Steps to managing anger
- Examining the key barriers to meaningful and sustained relationships
- Review of the seven basic elements that characterize most conflicts
- Dealing effectively with criticism
- Moving Forward
Course delivery details
Virtual training with an instructor.
Certification / Credits
The learner will receive a "BEVA Learning Institute Certificate of Achievement" for completing the workshop/course recognized by Government, Academia and Industry.
Contact this provider
BEVA Global Management Inc. / BEVA Learning Institute
BEVA Learning Institute is the training department for BEVA Global Management Inc. We provide corporate professional training to medium and large companies in English and French in most industries as well as government. We are the premier choice when it...