Exercising Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results On-siteBarnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
Communicating to Exercise Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results On-site
In today's complicated organizations, communication skills have never been more important. Regardless of the power of their position, one must communicate with flexibility as they influence others. With communication skills turned towards influencing others, leaders of organizations can build the strong relationships needed for positive results with suppliers, customers, colleagues, and more. Those who have the ability to influence others can move ideas into action because they are able to encourage others to assist them with their initiatives.
Barnes & Conti Associates have created this accelerated communication program with the aim of helping participants develop flexibility, strength, and focus as influencers. All participants will gain an insight into their own communication strengths and areas that need growth through an on-line influence behavior survey, experimental exercises, instructor and peer feedback, and support tools that are provided post-program.
Exercising Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results is available virtually as one of our “Learning Journeys." Get in touch to learn more.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for anyone looking to develop their communication skills, but especially:
- Project leaders
- Anyone responsible for implementing change and working cross-functionally and with teams.
- The Nature of Influence - Introduction to key definitions and concepts; identification of real influence opportunities
- Model Overview - Benchmark exercise; review and practice sessions introducing the tactical and behavior models
- Assessments - Review of feedback and development of individual learning goals
- Isometrics - Focused practice on specific communication behaviors with targeted feedback
- Influence Framework - Analysis of the "big picture" affecting influence success
- Influence Goals and Approach - Introduction to planning for influence results
- Behavior Workouts - Planning and interactive communication and influence practice and feedback in realistic situations
- Planning an Influence Approach - Full planning process for an important upcoming influence opportunity
- Maintaining and Improving Influence Fitness - Learning summary, applications, and follow-up recommendations
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on the price of this communication program.
Certification / Credits
Participants in this communication skills program will develop and practice a variety of influence behaviors, establish clear and powerful influence goals, and apply a strategic framework to influence challenges to get things done up, down, across, or outside organizations.
About Barnes & Conti
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...