Exercising Influence: Building Relationships and Getting ResultsBarnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
Communicating to Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results, a Program in 3 Formats
Organizations today are complicated in ways never before seen in history. Good interpersonal skills have never been more important. Regardless of the power of their position, one must use communication skills and be flexible in the ways that they influence others. With the ability to communicate in a way that influences others, leaders of organizations can build the strong relationships needed for positive results with suppliers, customers, colleagues, and more. Those who have the ability to influence others can move ideas into action because they are able to encourage others to assist them with their initiatives.
Barnes & Conti Associates have created this accelerated communication program with the aim of helping participants develop flexibility, strength, and focus as influencers. All participants will gain an insight into their own strengths and areas that need growth through an on-line influence behavior survey, experimental exercises, instructor and peer feedback, and support tools that are provided post-program.
This program is offered in three formats. It can be taken as a two-part webinar totaling four hours, an onsite program brought to your company in either one or two days, or as a public program. Contact Barnes and Conti Associates to find out which of these options is best for you.
This communication course is available in the following delivery formats:
- In-house: 1- to 2-days
- Live webinars: 4 hours over 2 days
- 60-minute E-learning module: self-paced
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for anyone looking to develop their influence and communication skills, but especially:
- Project leaders
- Anyone responsible for implementing change and working cross-functionally and with teams.
- The Nature of Influence - Introduction to key definitions and concepts; identification of real influence opportunities
- Model Overview - Benchmark exercise; review and practice sessions introducing the tactical and behavior models
- Assessments - Review of feedback and development of individual learning goals
- Isometrics - Focused practice on specific behaviors with targeted feedback
- Influence Framework - Analysis of the "big picture" affecting influence success
- Influence Goals and Approach - Introduction to planning for influence results
- Behavior Workouts - Planning and interactive practice and feedback in realistic situations
- Planning an Influence Approach - Full planning process for an important upcoming influence opportunity
- Maintaining and Improving Influence Fitness - Learning summary, applications, and follow-up recommendations
Course delivery details
This workshop can be delivered either in a traditional classroom setting, typically over one or two days for up to 24 participants, or as an interactive Virtual Learning Journey over the course of two or three 2.5 hour sessions. Both include prework, live sessions with skill practice, discussion and feedback, fieldwork and resources for continuous learning and reinforcement. The Learning Journey can be customized to meet the needs and business objectives of your organization.
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price.
Certification / Credits
Participants in this program will develop and practice a variety of influence behaviors, establish clear and powerful influence goals, and apply a strategic framework to influence challenges to get things done up, down, across, or outside organizations.
About Barnes & Conti
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.7Based on 33 reviews.
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted Exercising Influence: Building Relationships and Getting Results is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Leadership Courses.
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
United States of America