Powerful Email Writing Tips to Make Your Message Stand Out
How to Write Effective Emails for Every Situation
According to recent studies, the average person spends 28% of their work week on reading and writing email — more than 11 hours a week!
Yet while most business communication these days is done by email, few people have been trained in how to write an email in a clear and concise manner. We’ve all seen how poorly written emails can lead to misunderstandings, confusion, and mistakes.
This webinar demonstrates specific methods and offers concrete advice on writing and self-editing your email before you press send. You’ll hear simple approaches to create messages that are thorough yet to the point and easily scanned and understood.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write clear, concise email messages
- Convey a professional image through the emails you send
- Identify structure, focus, and tone problems
- Gain email pointers to help you project communication savvy
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Senior executives, managers, administrative and clerical staff, salespeople, and customer service reps who correspond regularly with clients and colleagues by email and would like to improve their professional email writing style.
- Tactics for writing clear, concise messages to grab readers' attention and get results
- Ways to convey a professional image with every email you send
- Helpful guidelines for structuring your message
- What to avoid when crafting your subject line
- How to identify focus and tone problems in your message
- Advice for delivering bad news in an email
- Tips to avoid the little mistakes that can make you come across poorly
- Best practices for responding to “angry” emails
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...