This two-day workshop will enhance your skills to get results by making a logical case and meeting the information needs of management. You will learn how to build your analytical argument with a reader-focus to support your strategic recommendations. The techniques apply to a wide range of on-the-job texts, such as emails, reports, policy analysis, and briefing notes. With its focus on broader writing techniques, this session compliments the one-day workshop on Writing Strategic Briefing Notes.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
- Assessing the reader’s needs in relation to your message
- Drafting concise, relevant emails and short reports
- Applying plain language techniques for clarity and readability
- Structuring longer texts to support your bottom-line and focus on results
- Creating a summary that reflects the key content of a longer text
- Editing tips to improve the logic, flow and coherence of ideas
- Giving constructive feedback on the written work of others
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...