Are you or your organization facing large volumes of information that need to be disseminated on the web? To add to the challenge, are you dealing with complex information or technical subject matters? This two-day workshop will enhance your skills at writing web content that is well- organized, clear and focused on the readers’ needs. Through practical exercises, you will learn to use words that matter to the readers, and to develop content that is easy-to-read and easy- to-understand so that readers can quickly find what they are looking for.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
Who should attend?
- Understanding who reads your website content
- Researching readers’ needs and developing reader profiles
- Writing clean, clear and crisp
- Using grammar and punctuation effectively
- Driving readers to action
- Using visuals to increase impact, not to distract from filler
- Testing website content to improve it
- Working with technical and design staff
- Editing print documents to be effective on the web
- Writing for the mobile web
- Making the search engine optimization work for you
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...