How to Write a Darn Good E-mail
Ensuring That What You Write Is What You Mean
Email demands clear and efficient writing, but “oops” is an all-too-common occurrence.
We've all seen how easily misunderstandings in email messages can compromise clear communication.
Attend this helpful webinar to get a fast-paced, hands-on lesson to strengthen your ewriting skills. Through examples and exercises, you will learn how to target your audience, get to the point, and develop and maintain a professional email style.
How You Will Benefit
- Write clear, concise email that gets readers' attention and results
- Convey a professional image through the emails you send
- Identify tone problems before pressing “send”
- Gain email pointers to help you project communication savvy
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
- Understanding challenges of email communication
- Getting started quickly: Idea lists, the three As (aim, audience, area)
- Getting to the point: Strong subject lines, openings, and closings
- Structuring your message clearly
- Helpful guidelines for structuring your message
- Maintaining a professional tone by recognizing what is and is not appropriate for ecommunications
- Polishing your email for a professional style for yourself and your organization
Course price for:
- Non Members: $199.00
- AMA Members: $199.00
- GSA: $199.00
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...