Presence and StorytellingWronski Associates
Presence and Storytelling
All available course dates
Presence and Storytelling
Recent neuroscience studies suggest that the use of metaphor and story assists our brains to connect deeply with a message, while creating context for its powerful meaning. Customizing your message with a well crafted, personal story increases your presence and creates a long lasting impression on your listeners. This powerful executive learning program leverages the latest research, combines it with proven corporate applications, and delivers a sustainable impact for early and mid-career associates. It serves as a foundation towards executive mastery of transformational leadership behaviors.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Being Present and Open
- We introduce and practice the mindset for getting present, for putting ones full presence into a space, and for opening ones’ presence up to others.
- Breathe – Connect – Land: This is a simple yet powerful practice for building self-regulation, connection and influence skills.
Best Self - Creating Self-Awareness and Authentic Connection
- In pairs participants share a personal story of when they were at their best, most confident and effective. Partners listen for personal qualities, attributes and gifts.
- Participants are asked to view a number of metaphoric photos. Each person will select one photo that best represents the personal qualities, attributes and gifts of their partner.
- Participants share their thoughts and images with their partner.
Opening Others to One’s Ideas through the Power of Metaphor
- We discuss the power of visual and emotional imagery to capture attention and interest.
- Select individuals will be asked to share their understanding and insights of their partner to the group. The presenter will provide feedback and coaching on how they can embody their message more fully.
Direct Narrative Storytelling Part I: Story Circle
- We introduce the relevance of storytelling as a critical tool for engaging an audience, building trust, and illustrating values.
- Specific storytelling techniques will be practices using personal anecdotes.
- Select individuals will be asked to their story to the group. The presenter will provide feedback and coaching on how they can embody their message more fully.
Presence and Storytelling is an experiential and hands-on program designed to increase a leader’s ability to show up with confidence, connect authentically with others, and exert influence through the strategic use of metaphor and storytelling.
Participants get first-hand practice with techniques designed to help them:
- Create impact through projecting warmth, confidence and approachability.
- Create trust and connection by thoughtful reflection on what is truly important to others.
- Create meaning by developing narrative intelligence and utilizing compelling story forms.
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
About Wronski Associates
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...