Training and Presentation Skills
Create and deliver meaningful learning experiences that engage your audience. Develop your ability to create engaging, learner-centric training experiences by leveraging the ADDIE model and acquire the skills to deliver impactful presentations with confidence and credibility.
How You Will Benefit
Build your skills with e-learning lessons on framingÿyour message for greater impact; establishing presence and credibility; facilitation skills for trainers; beyond lecture: training tools to enhance training; experiential learning: maximizing learner engagement; the ADDIE Model; balancing verbal and non-verbal messages in presentations; developing and organizing presentation content; and principles of effective business writing.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, and training professionals who need to polish and refine their presentation preparation and delivery skills.
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- Framing the Message for Greater Impact
- Establishing Presence and Credibility
- Facilitation Skills for Trainers
- Beyond Lecture: Training Tools to Enhance Training
- Experiential Learning: Maximizing Learner Engagement
- The ADDIE Model
- Key Presentation Skills: Balancing Verbal and Non-Verbal Messages
- Developing and Organizing Presentation Content
- Principles of Effective Business Writing
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.4 CEUs
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...