Getting to Yes: Influencing for Optimal Results
Strong collaborating and influencing skills are needed to ensure managers have the ability to handle difficult issues and situations in a way that creates mutually satisfying agreements.
Getting to Yes: Influencing for Optimal Results helps managers become better influencers and, ultimately, negotiators. It is based on the concept of Principled Negotiation, a method that offers managers an efficient process for reaching optimal business agreements that are satisfying to both parties while strengthening professional relationships.
Who should attend?
This program is a must for managers looking to influence and collaborate effectively with others inside or outside their organization, regardless of formal authority. Getting to Yes: Influencing for Optimal Results will help your leaders execute influence while creating mutually satisfying outcomes.
Getting to Yes: Influencing for Optimal Results enables individuals to create mutually satisfying agreements that lead to optimal results for both parties. It also provides a variety of tools that can improve relationships between collaborating parties. Your leaders will be able to:
- Create agreements that are mutually satisfying to both parties
- Separate the people from the problem to prevent people issues from getting in the way of a successful negotiation
- Focus on interests, not positions
- Identify best alternatives to a negotiated agreement and explore how to make offers in a way that maximizes “yes” decisions
- Deal with difficult situations in order to keep negotiations going on a constructive and proactive track
The Wilson Learning Advantage—Ensuring Learning Is Applied for Improved Performance
For any program to be effective, learning must be transferred to day-to-day work practices. To achieve this, a variety of performance application, reinforcement, and support tools are essential for any successful learning implementation.
The following tools, activities, and components ensure skills are learned, applied, and coached to for improved performance:
- Pre-workshop communication to accelerate the readiness of both participants and managers
- Learning designed for maximum transfer of new skills, with flexible delivery options (options vary by program)
- Automated learner and manager reinforcement and application activities to ensure participants hone newly acquired skills, use them on the job, and managers effectively coach for sustained results
This program can be taught by a Wilson Learning facilitator or by an organization’s own leader-trained in-house professional.
Organizations that partner with Wilson Learning have access to additional services to address their unique needs, including:
- Implementation consulting
- Assessment and measurement
- Evaluation of performance impact
Inquire for pricing information
About Wilson Learning
Our work with thousands of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. For 50 years, Wilson Learning has partnered with...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public
New York City
On-site / Company-specific
On-site / Company-specific