Leadership Essentials: Risk Management & Lawsuit Prevention Series (Blended)
Lawsuits and large losses can be devastating for an organization both financially and culturally. Today’s sophisticated organizations must have a plan and validated strategy to manage this risk.
From a team perspective, many lawsuits and other large risks could have been avoided entirely if company leaders were executing properly on a day-to-day basis. Managers who are communicating, documenting, disciplining, and resolving conflicts in the right way are a company’s “first line of defense.” Vital Learning’s risk management curriculum will establish this critical foundation among your organization’s leaders.
This custom learning path includes the following Vital Learning courses:
- Essential Skills of Communicating
- Essential Skills of Leadership
- Communicating Up
- Managing Complaints
- Improving Work Habits
- Resolving Conflicts
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Effective Discipline
Who should attend?
- New managers looking to improve their risk-management potential
- Experienced managers who have seen the adverse effects of preventable legal issues
- Potential managers seeking a risk-prevention skillset to help set them apart
This course series is tailored to specifically address the biggest challenges your business is facing. Using Vital Learning’s proven framework, we custom-fit the curriculum for your company and audience so that it’s relevant and relatable. Take advantage of our multiple modality solution (online, instructor-led classroom, follow-up skill practice, reinforcement apps, on-the-job resources, coaching, immersive simulations, etc.) to get tangible results.
Custom-tailored Learning Path:
1. Essential Skills of Communicating
- Create a culture of open communication
- Communicate ideas clearly and with confidence
- Analyze and enhance your non-verbal communication
- Improve listening skills to engage with team members
2. Essential Skills of Leadership
- Manage your team effectively, and improve team confidence
- Solve problems by honing in on team member behavior
- Promote participation between team members
3. Communicating Up
- Prepare for effective supervisor-team member communication
- Build consensus around objectives, action plans, and goals
- Recap conversations for better consistency, and further clarity
4. Managing Complaints
- Empathetically listen to the complaints of your team members
- Identify the root causes of issues
- Resolve workplace problems as they arise
5. Improving Work Habits
- Distinguish between work habits and performance
- Recognize any poor work habits within your team
- Develop and coach others to improve their work habits
6. Resolving Conflicts
- Identify team member conflicts before they become problems
- Develop the skills needed to recognize sources of team member conflicts
- Leverage effective communication and management techniques to rectify conflict
7. Providing Performance Feedback
- Develop a dynamic and collaborative process of delivering feedback
- Achieve buy-in from team members
- Apply a systematic approach to improving performance
8. Effective Discipline
- Encourage team members to apply self-discipline
- Deliver disciplinary actions
- Leverage discipline as a positive growth experience for team members
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
For 30 years, Vital Learning management skills solutions have been used to develop leaders at organizations worldwide. Thousands of companies have used our Leadership Essentials courses to develop millions of employees. The Leadership Essentials stands out with its unique practical...
Find out more about this Leadership Essentials: Risk Management & Lawsuit Prevention Series (Blended) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team