Essential Skills of Communicating
Continued success is often recognized or rewarded with promotion to a leadership position. As a supervisor, manager or team leader, how do you provide your team members with the information and opportunities to be recognized and promoted? Effective communication is essential to developing your team members.
Your ability to combat poor communication within your team is critical to building strong relationships with your employees. These strong relationships, built upon mutual trust and respect, are developed through a solid business communication strategy, and they help your team meet and exceed its goals. In addition, powerful relationships that have mastered effective communication improve retention, heighten overall productivity and increase profitability.
The Vital Learning Essential Skills Of Communicating course helps supervisors, team leaders and managers improve business communications and ensure that communication with employees is a two-way process. Essential Skills Of Communicating teaches managers the latest business communication strategies, thereby improving their performance and increasing the productivity of both the team and the organization.
- Create a culture of open communication
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Understand and manage your nonverbal communication
- Effectively communicate through listening
Please note that this course is offered both online and as classroom training. Please note that the classroom version of this course runs for four hours as opposed to the two hour online version. To find out more or to talk through your requirements, get in touch with Vital Learning through the request information button below and a representative will be in touch soon.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and managers.
The learning objectives for this Essential Skills in Communicating course include:
- Utilize an empowering and dynamic communication process to increase team members’ motivation and commitment
- Construct and express clear and concise messages in both written and spoken communication
- Deliver messages that address the interests of the listener
- Make verbal and nonverbal communication congruent to reinforce the intent of messages
- Use Reflecting, Probing, Supporting, Advising to demonstrate active listening to others
- Provide the rationale for your feedback, whether to reinforce or improve performance.
The price of this course is $49 per person per course. To take all 12 courses in the Leadership Essential Series, the cost is $588.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Vital Learning
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
At Vital Learning, our core focus is practical management skills training. Not high-level concepts, general approaches or theories. We give managers the specific skills they need to make the greatest impact possible on the growth of your organization. Companies who...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Vital Learning
Average rating 4.8Based on 4 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
On-site / Company-specific