Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention
This training follows the American National Standard Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention Standard (ASIS International and Society for Human Resource Management).
Shorter courses provide an overview of a defined assessment process to identify specific risks within an organization and determine the policies and processes to prevent violence and effectively resolve threats and violence that occur.
Longer courses allow for more examples and in-depth discussion of the assessment process, interdisciplinary team members to include in the process, program planning and implementation, threat response, and incident management.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for details
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals responsible for any aspect of workplace violence management including security, risk management, human resources, and ancillary leadership.
- Assess an organization to identify risks and determine the most-needed elements of an effective workplace violence prevention and intervention (WVP&I) program
- Plan and implement a WVP&I program
- Respond to and effectively manage incidents
- Appropriately involve law enforcement
- Integrate domestic violence
- Debrief incidents and adjust the program as necessary
Request information for price
Why choose Vistelar, LLC?
30+ years of experience in conflict management training
Hundreds of thousands throughout the world trained
Trusted by clients across 14 diverse market sectors
Contact this provider
Vistelar is a training and consulting institute focused on addressing the entire spectrum of human conflict — from before contact to how conflict is managed. We serve contact professionals who interact directly with the general public or an organization’s clients...