PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the most important, industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects. Our 35-hour, PMP® Exam Preparation Course provides a high quality training program that prepares candidates to both pass the PMP® exam, as well as learn to apply the PMBOK® in real life.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
This course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and improve their skills in managing projects. Our approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in project management through use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use PMBOK® in practice as a project management professional. This program contains 15 highly interactive, and modular course units. The course is enriched with engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through a series of sample-exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
Inquire for costing.
Certification / Credits
What You’ll Learn:
- Be able to pass the PMP® Exam become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide and real-life project management practices
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...