Professional Certificate in Organizational ConsultingUniversity of Texas at Dallas
Professional Certificate in Organizational Consulting
All available course dates
This 32-week program utilizes state-of-the-art distance learning methodologies. Students attend pre-recorded virtual classes delivered fully online supplemented with ongoing webinars with expert forums. This program supports interactivity and collaboration, creating a powerful virtual learning experience.
The program will provide you with more knowledge about the work of a consultant – content related to the areas we work in, and the process for delivering high quality consulting work.
Who should attend?
A wide variety of professionals benefit from the course content, including:
- Business leaders looking to adopt a more consultative approach in the work
- HR professionals who desire in-depth content to build their human capital consulting skills
- Staff professionals working inside a company who coach, advise and influence internal clients (e.g., Finance Managers, Project Managers)
- Technical experts that have consulting requirements as a part of their job responsibilities (e.g., IT professionals)
- External coaches who are looking to expand their capability in organizational consulting,
- Independent consultants or consultants who work in boutique practices who need content, tools and techniques to increase their consulting capabilities.
In the Organizational Consulting Certificate Program, participants will learn how to be an effective internal or external organizational consultant. Specific content areas in the course include:
- Defining your value proposition and brand
- Setting a strategy and a supporting operating model for your practice or department
- Building business cases to sell and propose work to external or internal clients
- Executing the end-to-end, entry to exit consulting process to deliver high-quality work
- Delivering consulting solutions across different functional disciplines and industry sectors
- Displaying high ethics and professional consulting skills
Course delivery details
This is a 32-week learning distance program, non-credit track in the program that covers the first 4 courses of the academic certificate. The professional certificate uses a cohort-based, peer learning approach and integrates case studies for key concepts. Monthly Expert Forums are part of the curriculum with talks by specialists in the field. All aspects of the program are taught by experienced professionals.
Students will begin in either the Fall semester (mid-August) or Spring semester (mid-March) as a cohort and attend a virtual classroom that can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Cost for the program is $7,500 (USD) for the entire certificate.
Typically, employee tuition benefits programs require that academic credit is earned, so please check with your company’s tuition benefit representative if you are seeking to pay for the program with your benefits. The program is happy to provide any documentation or program plans required for review by your organization.
Certification / Credits
Certificate earned upon successful completion of the program.
About UT Dallas
University of Texas at Dallas | A World-Class Education
UT Dallas is a Carnegie R1 classification (Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity) university nestled just a few miles north of downtown Dallas and minutes away from global corporate headquarters and a renowned arts district. UT Dallas was established...
Contact this provider
University of Texas at Dallas
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training