In this four-week journey you will be invited to consider; how to clarify your highest purpose in every situation, how to recognize the emergence of your own hypocrisy and turn it into integrity. Build a culture of trust, and create a culture of collective learning. Each day you will be invited to do two things; identify your own principle of leadership, and live the principle that day. In doing so, every day will be a new personal experiment and a new learning experience. At the end of four weeks, you will know how to turn any negative situation, positive.
- Now organizations can do leadership development in a fashion that is more effective, less expensive, and automatically gives rise to organizational improvement.
- Supplement current initiatives with this extended application series.
Who should attend?
- Leaders - formal and informal
- People seeking a unique, sustainable leadership development experience
- Teams seeking extraordinary results through common language, supportive approaches
Week 1 – Leadership and Purpose
Week 2 – Leadership and Integrity
Week 3 – Leadership and Trust
Week 4 – Leadership and Learning
The fee is $150 (USD). Tuition covers access to the program platform, content and activities. It is also where you will upload videos of yourself to receive feedback at the end of the program. This is a self-guided journey, however, moderators and/or executive coaches – are available for additional fees to guide within the virtual environment, facilitate live in-person webinars, or for additional online executive coaching sessions.
Contact this provider
Ross School of Business | We are Michigan Ross.
At Michigan Ross, we are leaders, researchers, and lifelong learners creating innovative solutions to the world's most complex business challenges. We are a top-ranked business school offering action-based learning to prepare our graduates for today’s ever-evolving world. Our impact extends...