Business organizations are moving IT assets to the cloud at an increasingly rapid pace — decisions that have significant financial, security, and productivity implications. This program will give you an overview of essential concepts and current thinking in cloud computing.
Topics include technologies, advantages and risks, economics, and best practices. In addition, you will gain introductory hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Upcoming start dates
Self Paced- Ongoing
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and managers responsible for providing information systems and technologies that add value to their organizations
- Leaders with budget responsibility for groups implementing or upgrading cloud technology
- Fundamental cloud concepts and technology
- Economics of cloud computing
- Security in the cloud*
- Common cloud applications and services
- Hosting static web applications in the cloud*
- Hosting dynamic web applications in the cloud*
- Web services and packages*
- Serverless computing*
- Trending cloud applications: machine learning, blockchain, etc.*
- Best practices for cloud migration and adoption
* Includes hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Course delivery details
This online program is self-paced and runs for 10 weeks. Estimated time required is 4–5 hours per week. Participants should be at a basic to intermediate level with at least one prior course in computer programming. No programming is required; however, participants should have a general understanding. Instructor support is available.
The program fee is $950 (USD).
Contact this provider
UGA - Terry College of Business | Over 100 Years of Excellence
Founded in 1912, the Terry College of Business is the state’s flagship business school within the country’s first state-chartered university. As the first business school in the South, the Terry College of Business is steeped in a tradition of providing...