Digital Transformation guides professionals through the fundamentals and technologies needed to transform their business. This program brings professional leaders together to learn, explore, and share best practices to prepare their organization for change.
The five-week online program is led by University of Georgia faculty, Ad Victoriam executives, and Ad Victoriam clients so attendees benefit from both academic and current real-world experiences and are optimally positioned to drive digital transformation.
The program discusses the framework for planning a digital transformation to influence change in an evolving global economy. Learners examine key fundamentals and current technologies to drive change, automate processes, and transform their business by exploring emerging trends, current knowledge, and relevant concepts in digital transformation.
Upcoming start dates
Contact School for Details
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Individual contributors, managers, leaders, and emerging leaders looking to create and/or deploy an effective and efficient digital strategy to lead their business unit or firm, regardless of industry
- Leaders who want to innovate, compete, and align their data, processes, and technology
- Learn to drive change, automate processes, and transform your business
- Explore emerging trends, current knowledge, and relevant concepts in digital transformation
- Learn, grow, and share ideas that help keep you and your organization competitive, knowledgeable, and able to capitalize on opportunities in your industry
Course delivery details
This five-week online program delivered 1–2 hours each on Tuesdays and Thursdays via Zoom and UGA’s online learning platform. Sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-3 p.m. EST. Sessions and topics include live lectures, discussions, and presentations from UGA faculty, industry experts, and practitioners.
Attendees will also benefit from an online networking forum where they'll have opportunities to engage with our expert speakers, discuss real-life business scenarios, and get answers to practical questions.
The program fee is $395 (USD).
Contact this provider
UGA - Terry College of Business | Over 100 Years of Excellence
Founded in 1912, the Terry College of Business is the state’s flagship business school within the country’s first state-chartered university. As the first business school in the South, the Terry College of Business is steeped in a tradition of providing...