Manual Web Testing With Selenium
Manual Web Testing with Selenium is a hands-on web testing course, essential for experienced web developers and test engineers who need to verify web applications. This course introduces the student to the concepts and techniques of testing Web Application with the Selenium. This hands-on class focuses on practical skills and best practices to ensure the student learns the ins and outs of Web Application testing with Katalon and Selenese.
Selenium provides mechanisms for interacting with web pages through browsers, including locating and interacting with specific features within a web interface. A tool such as Selenium IDE or Katalon can be used to perform the testing in a relatively manual fashion. Selenium also comes with WebDriver, which provides a programmatic interface (API) for controlling and managing Selenium tests and interactions. WebDriver provides a mechanism for capturing and repeating tests with a web interface. In order to use WebDriver, developers must work with a programming language such as Java in order to control and manage the testing.
Who should attend?
Session: Selenium Basics
Lesson: Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Concepts and Terminology
- Manual Testing using Selenium and the Katalon Recorder
- Automated Testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Exercise: Running the Web Application
Lesson: Using the Katalon Recorder
- Start Katalon Recorde
- Understand the components of Katalon Recorder
- Use Web Developer Inspector to inspect elements in a web page
- Exercise: Analyzing the Web Application
Lesson: Creating and Running a Manual Test
- Testing planning and Test Plans
- Use Katalon Recorder to create and run a manual test
- Understand the Katalon Recorder components
- Page Transitions and Globbing
- Exercise: Creating and Running a Manual Test
- Exercise: Testing Alerts
Session: Testing with Katalon Recorder and Selenium
Lesson: Selenium Locators
- Finding Spots on Web Pages
- Built-In Locators
- Find by HTML Features
- Find using CSS
- Find using XPath and the DOM
- Exercise: Working with Locators
- Selenese Overview
- Selenese Commands
- Action Commands
- Accessor Commands
- Assertion Commands
- Exercise: Working with Selenese
- Selenese Commands for Working with Forms
- Form Actions
- Text Form Actions
- Button Form Actions
- Other Actions
- Exercise: Testing Forms
Lesson: Test Suites
- Group manual tests into test suites
- Create test suites when creating tests
- Importing tests created with the Selenium IDE
- Exercise: Test Suites
Lesson: Exporting Manual Tests
Export a manual test to a WebDriver Java test
Export process and options
Establishing test naming conventions
Exercise: Exporting a Manual Test to WebDriver
- Price: $895.00
- Discounted Price: $581.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
About Trivera Technologies LLC
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training