CompTIA Network+ Certification
Geared for entry-level IT computer support professionals, the CompTIA Network+ Certification is a hands-on, CompTIA Authorized training course that covers the concepts and skills needs to plan, install, maintain, and troubleshoot modern networks to build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience. This course also prepares students for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Identify the basic network theory concepts
- Identify the major network communications methods
- Describe network media and hardware components
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Identify the components of TCP/IP network implementation
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation
- Identify the components of a remote work implementation
- Identify the major issues and methods to secure systems on a network
- Identify the major issues and technologies in network security
- Identify network security threats and attacks
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network
Trivera offers hundreds of end-to-end skills-focused courses that provide participants with the job-ready skills they require to be truly productive in a modern IT business enterprise. Our courses are available for individuals, their teams, or across their organization, for students of all skill levels and roles. We offer an extensive online Public Course Schedule, deep catalog for Private Courses, flex-hour Mini-Camp short courses, self-paced QuickSkills courses, free webinars and more. Trivera’s unique EveryCourse Extras and AfterCourse Extras programs, included with every course, ensure our students can put their newly-learned skills right to work, while providing them with a solid platform for continued skills-development, support and long-term growth. For more information about our dedicated training services, public course offerings, collaborative coaching services, new hire or enterprise upskilling programs, or to see our complete list of course offerings and special offers please call us toll free at 844-475-4559. Our pricing and services are always satisfaction guaranteed.
Who should attend?
This course is geared for entry-level IT computer support professionals who wish to reinforce or expand their incoming knowledge of how to plan, install, maintain, and troubleshoot modern networks. Students would also be candidates to take the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam as a result of successfully attending this course.
- Networking concepts
- Classifying networks
- Network models
- The troubleshooting process
Lesson: Physical Networks
- Connection technologies
- Network devices
- Copper media
- Optical media
- Ethernet standards
Lesson: TCP/IP Networks
- IP addressing
- Core protocols
- Network ports and applications
Lesson: Wireless LANs
- Wireless networks
- Wireless LAN standards
Lesson: Wide Area Networks
- Internet connections
- WAN infrastructure
Lesson: Cybersecurity Principles
- Goals and threats
- Digital security
- Transport encryption
Lesson: Defending Networks
- Network security components
- Network authentication systems
- Hardening networks
Lesson: Evolving Network Technologies
- Network convergence
- Virtual and cloud systems
Lesson: Network Operations
- Monitoring and optimization
- Fault tolerance and disaster recovery
- Incident response
Lesson: Network Planning
- Network policy design
- Network installation
- Maintenance and upgrades
Course delivery details
- CompTIA Authorized Curriculum
- Lab Environment for hands-on work
- Exam Voucher (can be purchased separately)
- Self-Study Prep Materials
- Price: 2,595.00
- Discounted Price: 1,686.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...