CompTIA Network (Online)
The ever-evolving networking capabilities of organizations require more advanced skills than the A+ certification. This online course builds on your existing knowledge by teaching fundamental information technology concepts, including the design and implementation of networks, using routers and switches to segment traffic, troubleshooting network problems and more.
You’ll leave with the skills needed to take the next step in your career and the knowledge required to pass your Network+ certification exam. (12 months to complete)
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Design and implement functional networks.
- Configure, manage and maintain essential network devices.
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
- Implement network security, standards and protocols.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...