The Power of Business Storytelling (Keynote)
Hands down, the best way to spread ideas is through storytelling. Weaving our facts and data into a story structure humanizes them, makes them memorable, and most importantly, spurs people to action. But what happens when we are faced with a roomful of decision-makers, all with competing interests? What happens when the story that gets the attention of one, doesn’t interest another? Is it possible to broaden our lens to accommodate competing needs and connect with everyone?
Whether you need help with a customer pitch, a product update, or even a high-stakes email, this short 1-2 hour session gets hands-on with practical, flexible storytelling fundamentals, fit for diverse audiences we face every day.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
- Introduction to the four signposts of storytelling to organize ideas and data into audience-centric business narratives
- Understand the value of having a BIG Idea: The ONE thing you want your audience to remember most
- Discover how to analyze your audience to determine their needs and address multiple constituencies.
- Learn to apply fundamental storytelling concepts to any business-related communication—from live presentations, to meetings, emails, etc.
- Explore three common audience scenarios that require you to introduce flexibility into a business narrative.
- Learn to adjust your story for different audiences, most notably senior executives
Certification / Credits
Designed for companies looking to get inspired by storytelling. This session is ideal for company or team offsites, or executives who are considering this cultural shift and financial investment. Already taken TPC’s training? No problem, we can provide 1-hour overview sessions designed to get management or other departments up to speed.
Why choose TPC?
98.8% of participants say our training is a worthwhile career investment
4.93 out of 5 overall learner satisfaction scores
80% of our clients are repeat customers
Contact this provider
Business Storytelling for Teams, Made Practical
At the Presentation Company (TPC), we believe many talented businesspeople are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. In 2001, we set...