Performance and Leadership
We have designed this course for professionals who are looking to elevate their capacity for highly-leveraged, difference-making actions. Whether leadership is new for you or you have been at it for a while, you will find new insights, perspectives, and tools to enable high performance from yourself and others.
This course provides the basic building blocks that underlie what it takes to be a transformative leader in the world. The distinctions provided in the modules are scalable to work with yourself, one-on-one with other individuals, and with a very large organization.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Series One: Performance
When we begin to realize that performance is less about what we know, and more about how we see, we give ourselves a new access to developing leaders who can enact significant, sustainable change.
- Module 1 - OAR
- Module 2 - Assessments
- Module 3 - Moods
- Module 4 - Listening
- Module 5 - Declarations
Series Two: Accountability
When we flip the script, being accountable and generating accountability in others become the secret sauce to ensure success – both individual and organizational. It is possible to be a compassionate leader and a leader who drives performance.
- Module 6 - Being vs Having Accountability
- Module 7 - Accounting for Your Word
- Module 8 - Clear Agreements
Series Three: Trust
Culture either catalyzes innovation, collaboration, and performance, or it kills it. In this series, we look at what it takes to build trust rather than simply assert its importance.
- Module 9 - A Window of Authentic Trust
- Module 10 - Four Elements of Trust
- Module 11 - Overcoming Violations of Trust
- Module 12 - Bringing It All
Course delivery details
Many online courses are designed for informative learning, in which the leader imparts knowledge for the learner to memorize and keep for reference. This course, by contrast, is designed for transformative learning. Each module will present distinctions that are an invitation into a new way of being, seeing, and acting. If you engage the material fully, taking on each of the practices and grappling with the self-awareness and new perspectives presented, you will transform your capacity and the capacity of those you lead.
- Twelve course modules (one per month for one year)
- Public discussion board
- Monthly coursework includes:
- Videos (3 - 4 videos, 7-20 minutes each)
- Reading (~10 minutes)
- Practices (daily practice + ~ 20 minutes for practice submissions)
Certification / Credits
In this course, you will gain new tools and perspectives on:
- Becoming a transformative leader
- Effectively intervening in individual, team, and organizational performance
- Proactively generating accountability as a necessary condition for success
- Coordinating with others with confidence and precision
- Demystifying what it takes to build and sustain trust
Contact this provider
The Granger Network
The Granger Network is an executive coaching firm supporting high-performing and industry-leading clients in high-tech, finance, the military, healthcare, and higher education. It is our belief that one's humanity is not an obstacle to be side-stepped on the pathway to...