AUCCE 2 - Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE 2)
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution.
The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Do not take this course if you are new to CCE, you will not have a good time. If you are already working with CCE, or if you've taken the Part 1 course, you'll love this course!
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Lesson 2: CTI Review
- Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
Module 3: Implementing Business Rules
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulae and Functions
- Lesson 3: Creating and Admin Script for Time of Day Routing
- Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
Module 4: CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML solution
- Lesson 3: Basic VXML – SQL Database Lookup
- Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
Module 5: CCE Outbound
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
Module 6: CCE Support considerations
- Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent call through the Database
- Lab 1-1: Review Labs
- Lab 1-2: Verify and Prepare the Lab Environment
- Lab 1-3: Explore and Verify Your Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-4: Explore and Verify CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 2-3: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- Lab 2-4: Configure ICM for Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 2-5: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 2-6: Install CTIOS Agent Desktop (optional)
- Lab 2-7: Scripting for Skill Groups and Queuing
- Lab 2-8: Configuring Precision Routing
- Lab 2-9: RONA
- Lab 2-10: Configure CTI Route Point for CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 2-11: Configure Agent Transfers via Dialed Number Plan (Optional)
- Lab 2-12: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (3XY2) (Optional)
- Lab 3-1: Administrative Scripts
- Lab 3-2: Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lab 4-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 4-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 4-3: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Script
- Lab 4-4: SQL DB Lookup Functionality for VXML
- Lab 4-5: Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 4-6: Agent Greeting
- Lab 5-1: Basic Outbound Agent Campaign
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Track a call thru RCD/TCD Records
- Lab 6-3: Instructor Break/Fix
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute (SLI) has been an innovative leader in developing and delivering authorized technical training since 1996. We develop and deliver scalable technical learning solutions to our technology partners and their customers to help optimize technology investments, improve job...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
The training explained the concepts and basics of UCCE. It also explains a lot of practical examples which could be used in our contact center environment both on projects and troubleshooting
Great class. I was exposed to new material and labs in UCCE that will help me in my daytoday work.
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team