Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Development: Managing Conflict
This learning experience is a secondary piece to "Effective Communication," and focuses on different communication styles, how you can adjust to each, listening tips, building relationships, and how to give informal feedback.
Who should attend?
This learning experience is designed for front line supervisors.
Participants will learn:
- Various styles of communication and how, as a leader, you should interact with your team
- How you can listen effectively
- How you should appropriately handle conflict
- How you can provide informal feedback using the Informal Feedback Model
- Understand various leadership habits as it applies to effective communication
We are the training and communications partner for a myriad of the world’s most recognized service and sales orientated brands. We specialize in changing the mindset and elevating the habits of your frontline staff, supervisors, and managers. Our award-winning training...
Find out more about this Leadership Development: Managing Conflict course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team