About this course:
What is Scrum? Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. This course covers the functions and features of Scrum Immersion. Students will learn about SCRUM basics and key SCRUM artifacts. They will also learn about user stories and implementing SCRUM. This also covers roles, events, artifacts, and most importantly, the motivation behind implementing these elements.
The average salary for Certified Scrum Professional is $97,225 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Any role involved with software development.
- Very beneficial for whole teams looking to leverage Scrum in the right way.
- Basic understanding of a project
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the core Agile values
- Distinguish between theory and actionable practices
- Identify the characteristics of Scrum
- Describe roles and responsibilities on a Scrum project
- Track and manage requirements in an agile manner
- Populate and refine a Product Backlog
- Create a Sprint Backlog
- Plan for Releases
- Plan for Sprints
- Track progress
- Execute a Sprint Review
- Execute a Sprint Retrospective
- Identify, prioritize, and estimate larger initiatives
- Identify acceptance criteria
- Avoid common Agile traps and pitfalls
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...