As found in the Scrum@Scale Guide, Scrum focuses on individual teams to design, deliver, and sustain complex products. But what happens when you have multiple Scrum teams, perhaps even working on different objectives? In this 2-day Scrum@Scale course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. Scrum@Scale courses are interactive and teach how to scale Scrum through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-world case studies.
Upcoming start dates
14 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
- As a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
- Becoming a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) takes two steps:
- (1)Attend a highly engaging, two-day workshop
- (2)Pass the online CSaSP certification test
Upon passing the CSaSP exam, you will receive a certificate and a two-year membership in Scrum@Scale.
In this 2-day class you’ll learn:
- The elements of the Scrum Master Cycle (the “how” of Scrum), including concepts such as cross-team coordination, impediment removal, and the Executive Action Team
- The elements of the Product Owner Cycle (the “why” of Scrum), including concepts such as strategic planning, release planning, and the Executive Meta Scrum
- How these elements combine together to optimize organizational effectiveness
- Where should you get started with your Scrum@Scale implementation
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...