CSPO Certification Training® Classroom Course
The Scrum methodology is a framework that allows product owners to effectively manage teams where projects are complex and iterative, such as software and app development. This comprehensive workshop prepares you to take the CSPO Certification Training® (CSPO)® certification test and fulfills the requirement of a two-day CSPO training course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®.
Who should attend?
This 2-day class is intended for those practicing or looking to serve as a Product Owner, but is also highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Formal Leaders, ScrumMasters, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.).
CSPO Course Prerequisites
Prior to attending this course, students must read/watch the following:
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Guide
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Foundations eLearning Series
- A short quiz will be given at the beginning of the class to validate that you have fulfilled this prerequisite.
- Fundamentals of the Product Owner
- Stakeholder Management
- Product Strategy
- Roadmaps and Release Planning
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Testing Product Assumptions
- Working with the Product Backlog
- Defining Value
- User Stories
- Ordering the Product Backlog
- Identifying Releases
- The Product Owner and the Sprint
- Monitoring Progress
How You Will Benefit
- Increase your confidence and receive the CSPO certification from the Scrum Alliance
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® with extensive knowledge of Scrum
- Complete. Earn the necessary 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) to apply for the CSPO® exam. This course also counts as 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be used towards PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program or other Scrum certifications
What You Will Learn
- Understand the responsibilities and the core competencies of an effective Scrum Product Owner
- Identify PO challenges, techniques and best practices for working with stakeholders, customers, users and Scrum teams
- Learn the PO’s role in developing a product vision and delivery strategy
- Understand the role of the PO in defining product value
- Test and validate product assumptions
- Learn tools and techniques effective POs use to develop, order, and refine the product backlog
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Average rating 5
The instructor was very knowledgeable and humorous. I really liked the learning techniques for ordering. As someone new to Scrum, I'll have a framework to draw from. I'm looking...
The instructor's enthusiasm, knowledge of the subject matter, and ability to convey and communicate the nuances of the role were outstanding.
I liked that it was a good sized class, everyone was open to discussion, and there were great analogies that helped drive the information home.
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...