Scrum Product Owner Certification Training - In House
In every scrum project the product owner plays a vital role. First, by ensuring a clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum team, and second, by delivering the product or the service to the stakeholders. This 2-day Scrum Product Owner Certification course helps participants attain skills required for a Product owner role including creating project vision, identifying and creating user personas and prioritizing product backlog items.
This course offers comprehensive training for the SPOC™ examination. Participants will be awarded the ‘Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate after successful completion of the exam.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who needs to work with or gain understanding of the business side of things in a Scrum environment. The Scrum Product Owner Certified is appropriate for roles including Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and more.
Although there is no formal pre-requisite for this course, it is assumed that participants already have some training or experience in basic project management concepts.
- Preparing and grooming the prioritized product backlog
- Developing acceptance criteria
- Maintaining stakeholder involvement
- Creating articulate user personas
- Refining user storie
- Artificial velocity
- Artificial estimates
- About the exam and how to sign up
Certification / Credits
- To familiarize participants with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology
- To equip participants with the knowledge needed to be the Product Owner
- To provide practical knowledge of dealing with the Project Stakeholders and take care of the business/value side of things
- To prepare participants to pass the SPOC™ certification exam
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...