Provisioning SQL Databases - MOC On Demand (MS-20765)
About this course:
Before jumping into this course, lets get the idea about provisioning of databases, it means when more than one developer is working on a development database, it is wise to ensure that developers can easily set up, or provision, their own versions of the current build of the database as a part of having an isolated development environment.
In this intermediate level course we will teach our students about how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure. This course also prepares the students for the .
The average salary for SQL Database Administrator is $77,428 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...