Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (CS-ICND2) v3.0
About this course
The Cisco Certification Training- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1. This 5-day course is initiated by Cisco Learning Partners for their end-user customers. The instructor-led course helps you in learning to configure, troubleshoot and verify the multiple Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. Further this course provides training on using Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches which are linked in WANs and LANs generally found at medium-sized network sites. Completion of this course also assists the students in the training of Cisco: 200-105 ICND2 exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps
- CS-CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
- CS-CCNA+CCDA - CCENT + CCNA + CCDA Triple Certification Training Boot Camp
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
Who should attend?
- Network Managers.
- Operators at help desk.
- Network Engineers.
- Operators for Network support.
- Execute Internet connectivity.
- Protected network devices.
- Arrange network devices.
- Know network basics.
- Execute local area networks.
- Execute elementary IPv6 connectivity.
Suggested prerequisite courses
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0
- Foundations: Protocols, Services, and Migration (IPv6)
For training and providing knowledge to the candidates needed for:
- Provide information of new technologies like IoE, IWAN, IoT and SDN network evolution and its effects.
- Connect to WANs along with implementing network security; installation, managing and functioning a medium-sized network.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...